Toyota recently revealed the pricing and full options list of the European version of 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser facelift. Also known as Prado in some markets, the car will be available as a 5-ddor full size SUV with three trim levels: LC3, LC4 and LC5.
It comes with a redesigned boy which has become more muscular than the previous generation and is also bigger. You may have this car with 5 or 7-seat configurations.
2010 Land Cruiser is powered by an updated version of Toyota’s 3.0-litre D-4D engine which is mated to 5-speed automatic transmission. The car also features a wide range of electronic systems to help with its on and off-road capabilities:
- Electrically modulated Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS) powered by an Automotive telematics control unit, this minimizes body roll and gives positive steering on-road, and increases wheel articulation off-road.
- Full-time All-wheel drive with Torsen limited slip differential.
- Multi-Terrain Select (MTS), with four driver-selectable modes to tailor vehicle settings for different off-road conditions.
- Multi-Terrain Monitor, a world-first system of front and side view cameras that give the driver a real-time view of areas immediately around the vehicle that can’t be seen from the wheel.
- Crawl Control, which controls the engine and brakes to maintain a slow, safe speed when driving off-road or wading, so the driver only needs to concentrate on steering. This operates in both forward and reverse gears.
- Active Traction Control (A-TRC), Multi-Terrain ABS and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) are fitted as standard on all models.
As for the luxury equipments the basic standard features inlcude 17-inch alloys, roof rails, fog lamps, climate control, cruise control, Bluetooth and Smart Entry and Start system. While the mid-range model adds triple-zone climate control, 18-inch wheels, powered folding third row seats, leather upholstery, electrically adjustable heated front seats, dusk-sensing headlights, auto-dimming rear-view mirrors, rear parking monitor, 17-speaker JBL premium audio package and a hard disc drive (HDD) navigation system with a 10GB sound library. With the top of the line model you get Adaptive Variable Suspension with Active height Control, sunroof, Crawl Control, Multi-terrain Monitor, Steering Angle Display, Multi-terrain Select and a rear seat entertainment system for DVD playback and gaming.
Pricing for the 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser starts from £29,795 and goes up to £44,795 for a fully loaded model.